Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Heaven's What I Feel
Gloria Estefan
Love sometimes can be like destiny
There's no way to say forever
It may not realize your dreams
And love sometimes
Is like the blowing wind
It can take us to wherever
Sending us on silent wings
Chorus:
I was not supposed
To fall in love with you
I have someone else
And someone else is loving you
And I was not supposed
To let this love get through
So let me say for real:
Heaven's what I feel when I'm with you
How could I have known that in your eyes
I would find the deepest answers
To the questions of my heart
And how could I have known that by your side
Was the light to fill the darkness
In the shadows of my life
But I have broken all the rules of love
I never dreamed that I could come this far
And now I'm lost in my emotions
You're becoming my devotion
Repeat chorus
Heaven, Heaven
Is what I feel when we're together
Heaven, Heaven
Just look in my eyes
And you'll see it's the truth
Repeat chorus
And I was not supposed
To let this love get through
So let me say for real:
Heaven's what I feel when I'm with you
Gloria Estefan
Love sometimes can be like destiny
There's no way to say forever
It may not realize your dreams
And love sometimes
Is like the blowing wind
It can take us to wherever
Sending us on silent wings
Chorus:
I was not supposed
To fall in love with you
I have someone else
And someone else is loving you
And I was not supposed
To let this love get through
So let me say for real:
Heaven's what I feel when I'm with you
How could I have known that in your eyes
I would find the deepest answers
To the questions of my heart
And how could I have known that by your side
Was the light to fill the darkness
In the shadows of my life
But I have broken all the rules of love
I never dreamed that I could come this far
And now I'm lost in my emotions
You're becoming my devotion
Repeat chorus
Heaven, Heaven
Is what I feel when we're together
Heaven, Heaven
Just look in my eyes
And you'll see it's the truth
Repeat chorus
And I was not supposed
To let this love get through
So let me say for real:
Heaven's what I feel when I'm with you
11:49 AM